Saturday, December 22, 2012

A Collection of some my best tattoo work to date...



Laura's Peony, based on a design from the Leu Family Tattoo Iron





General's empty back




Drawing General Lee's stencil





General Lee's Tattoo design



General's final tattoo completed




Mouse's namesake tattoo





Original Mouse Tattoo Photo (this was provided as a guide for me)





Peanut and Ellery's Bee's





John's Angelic Coverup





John's Angelic Coverup with a Photoshoped rendition of the final 'look'





Jesse's Grim Reaper





Colette's Eagle Feather with beads





Laura's Map of the Universe



My friend Riley has had this swallow in black and white for years.
I recently added some nice vibrant colour.


I designed this cute little skull for Riley, and he let me 
ink it, sight unseen, in a discreet area behind
his right shoulder where it will blend in 
with his full old-school sleeve.
(When I'm done)







0 comments:

Post a Comment